Please join us Thursday, November 15 for a full day workshop discussing proven and new tools from CCL. This learning day is beyond the “what”, it is about the “how to”.
Challenges we will discuss include:
- Leading Through Transitions
- What does it take to Lead Innovation?
- Visual Thinking to Understand Chaotic Challenges
From this workshop, you will be able to:
- Enhance your leadership development toolkit.
- Engage your organization and clients.
- Employ innovation and managing change strategies.
You will leave with the tools you experienced, frameworks for their application and a roadmap for how to use them in your organization and in your own practice.
Registered participants will receive:
- Workshop Tools, Materials and Publications
- Expert facilitation
- Complimentary one year membership to myCCL Premium
(Program materials and tools valued at more than $700)
View detailed event information
November 15, 2012
Woodruff Arts Center
1280 Peachtree St. NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
+1 404 733 4200
Who Should Attend:
Professionals who are responsible for leadership development, change leadership, training, innovation, and learning. Coaches, facilitators, trainers, consultants, and educators who are interested in tools, assessments, products, and publications.
By November 9, 2012. Limited Seating.
Contact Debra Lucenti,
+1 336 286 4337,