Writing Opportunity for Journal Article Reviewers
IOATWORK, LLC is currently seeking graduate-level students in industrial/organizational programs and PhDs to provide content for a new informational website that serves the industrial/organizational psychology, organizational effectiveness, organizational development and HR communities.
I/O at Work helps to bridge the gap between I/O research and its practical application by publishing online reviews of important, relevant, and applicable research. Our site enables users to stay up-to-date on current research articles in a highly efficient way. Due to the interest in the site and the demand for increased content, we are currently seeking additional writers.
Writers are responsible for reading current research and writing two 500-700 word, engaging reviews per month about research articles of their choice.
The ideal candidate:
- Native English Speaker
- Stays current with I/O and related research
- Is an exceptionally strong writer
- Has capacity to write a minimum of 2 reviews per month
- Is reliable in producing high-quality work
There are no location requirements with this position. Most people choose to write for I/O at Work for exposure and networking; however, we do pay a small amount.
If you are interested or would like more information, please email Ben Sher at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- A writing sample
- Confirmation that you can contribute at least 2 reviews per month
- 2-3 sentence recommendation from your professor (graduate students only)
Please put “Writing Opportunity” in the subject line.